- Visualization and tracking of tumor development or disease progression in the living animal
- Signals overlay so that several reporters can be visualized simultaneously
- In vitro and in vivo cells migration tracking
- Signal quantification
- Proprietary V.070 lens with f:0.70 aperture
- 1” scientific grade CCD camera
- Bioluminescence detection : femtogram level
- Fluorescence detection : picogram level
Ease Of Use
- Intuitive user interface
- One click to get the image
- Auto-exposure and automatic illumination control
- Easy to clean
- Large 23×23 cm FOV for multi-subject imaging
- Heated animal bed
- EQUAFLOW™ breather to deliver equal gas to each nose cone to prevent unwanted animals awakening
- Active gaz scavengers
- Compatible with the BIOSTHESIA gas anesthesia system
- Up to 5 mice
The Newton 7.0 software has rich features and guides you into the advanced functions in a very ergonomically designed user interface. The simple and self-understandable menu is ideal in a multi-user environment.
Designed by molecular biologists the software is very easy to use: juts one click is necessary to get the optimum Western Blot image.
- Thanks to the Spectra LED modules, the NEWTON 7.0 can accommodate up to 6 excitation channels in the IR, NIR, visible RGB and UV area. Signals can be overlayed so that several reporters can be visualized simultaneously.
- A large number of dyes and stains could be used such as GFP, YFP, Pro-Q Emerald 300, Sypro-Ruby, FITC, DAPI, Alexa Fluor® 680, 700, 750, Cy® 3, 5, 5.5, DyeLight, IRDye® 800CW, VivoTrack 680, VivoTag 750